Week 2 #Cindy365Notes (2016)
17 January 2016
Week 2 of #cindy365notes [✓]
- Page 11/366 – Shine! #RIP
- Page 12/366 – CHEEEEEEESE! Capture all the good times.
- Page 13/366 – We are the author of our Story. A New day. A new fresh blank page.
- Page 14/366 – I love the smell of possibility in the morning.
- Page 15/366 – Happy FriYay!
- Page 16/366 – Make a Wish.
- Page 17/366 – Why You’re so Awesome – Thanks for the AWESOME people, clients, brands and businesses that exist in my life
#Cindy365Notes is a personal (book/journal) challenge I’ve set myself to help keep my life/work’s goings on in check, ‘one page at a time‘ – calling this my Notebook Companion for the year. Slowly filling the notebook and by the end of the year, I’ll have a perfect keepsake of 2016 I made it through. Please do follow my progress (a bit of encouragement always helps), or perhaps join me too? You can view all my pages of good notes worth eating daily here.
To me, this project reflects creative inspiration worth applying for everyday work, business and life! I’ll keep you updated with my progress on here, one page at a time :)