WIN Pudding and cocktails for 2 at Silversmiths – now closed
30 July 2014
Everyone’s childhood dream is having dessert for dinner and I’ve teamed up with my Sheffield friends at Silversmiths to give you the chance to win an indulgent (sweet) meal for two. Simply tell me why you would like to win and who you would like to share the sweet experience with by tagging them in your post on our Facebook or Twitter page and we’ll select a winner at random* on Thursday 7th August.
With a full range of desserts on the menu to choose from (thanks to Head Chef, Lee Mangles), Silversmiths really is a sweet lovers dream! So whether you are looking for an after theatre drink, or simply a relaxed place to enjoy a few cocktails with friends, Silversmiths offers a little something for everyone.
To enter this pudtastic competition you must do the following…
- Go to the Missie Cindz Adventures Facebook page. Click here to be taken there…
- Make sure you have ‘Liked’ our page
- Post on our wall – ‘I would like to win ‘puddings and cocktails at Silversmiths with (tag the person you’d like to take on a pud date) because…..‘ And then write your reason…
- The winner will be drawn at random and will be announced on Thursday 7th August. Winner will be contacted by email once competition close, and announced at the bottom of this post soon after.
…because the sweetest trend this summer is ‘doing dessert’!
Good luck everyone!
* Twitter entrants also accepted if easier, just make sure you mention @missiecindz and @silversmiths in your tweet. Winner will be contacted by email once competition close. The winner plus a guest will receive a pudding and cocktail of their choice from the Silversmith’s seasonal menu at the time of booking.
UPDATE: drum roll please …. Congratulations Vicki Thomson, your little sister Naomi and hubby Chris have the pleasure to both indulge on fantastic puddings with cocktails at Silversmiths Restaurant. Enjoy yourselves – Chef Lee will look after you! :)
(Photo by Oliver Denton)