28 Days Crave Veggies
23 March 2014
LET’S CRAVE VEGGIES (and give peas a chance)!
TOMORROW will see me turning to a Vegetarian diet for 28 days. A personal food test to find out how I feel, how my body (if it) changes and challenges I face. My goal is to improve my ‘food’ habits & well-being but at the same time, to ‘kick the habit’ of eating meat & overeating processed foods! I’m not sure how this Meat Free experience will go but I’m looking forward to the new routine/experiences, and hoping to develop a more sophisticated and mature palette!
- to make health a habit – to identify (and change) my health destiny
- develop a more sophisticated and mature food palette
- to make food I enjoy! (food empowerment and control)
- to embrace and discover new fruit and vegetables – create a new relationship with food
- to develop a new food routine(s) that makes #28DaysCraveVeggies sustainable
- to find support for vegetarianism
- to educate myself about the benefits of a vegetarian diet (food knowledge leads to understanding)
- to surround myself daily with colourful, fresh healthy food
It’s time to embrace a new 28 days meat-free diet, including whole grains, fresh fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seeds – wish me luck, and I hope you’ll follow my challenge! – Missie Cindz