Chocolate Bake Sale for Parkinson’s
11 April 2016
Join us on Tuesday 19th April from 11.00am for a cuppa tea and chocolate cake in support of Parkinson’s Awareness Week (18th-24th April) to raise money for parkinsons.org.uk, a wonderful charity very close to me.
In my books, there’s no sweeter way to fun(d)raise than having a Chocolate Cake Bake Sale: helping to spread awareness of Parkinson’s one slice at a time, the perfect chance to catch up over a cuppa and a slice of something delicious for a great cause! Whether it’s a homemade indulgent chocolate fudge cake, Artisan Mud Cake or even a delicious shop-bought treat, nothing beats sharing a slice of something good with workmates and friends. All I ask from guests is to make a donation for the cake and coffee/tea served on the day. If you would like to make or donate a cake to the Bake Sale, feel free to email me here – I’d be really happy and this would mean a lot!
Bake Sale Event Details
- When: Tuesday 19th April 2016 (from 11am – 2pm)
- Where: Linen Hall, 5th Floor break out area, 162-168 Regent Street, London W1B 5TB
- Donation: Chocolate indulgences from £1 – £3 each with a cuppa (ALL MONEY raised goes to parkinsons.org.uk)
Chocolate Cake Menu (to date)
We have some wonderful local bakeries nearby involved, big thank you to:
- Nordic Bakery: Chocolate Mud cake
- Le Pain Quotidien: Chocolate Sponge cake
- Gail’s Bakery: Flourless Chocolate Cake
- TG Green Teas
Hope to see you there, let’s stuff our faces on chocolate cake, slurp tea, laugh plenty and raise loads of cash for a wonderful cause. Every slice (penny) counts! – see you there!