Yorkshire Pud Inn in the Park 2014
23 July 2014
Being Yorkshire born and bred, I know a good get together when it’s at home, because the thing is, you can take the girls out of Yorkshire, but you can’t take the Yorkshire out of the girl! You are all invited to attend an afternoon of Yorkshire-themed puddings and entertainment hosted by myself and team Endcliffe Park Cafe – EPIC to raise funds for our Master Cutlers Challenge 2014. Serving a very special 5 course YORKSHIRE-themed desserts menu from talented chefs, including The Rutland Arms Chef Mike, Chef EPIC and Silversmith’s Chef Lee & others.
Do we have to bring owt?
- There will be a Charity Bake/Pudding Sale: YOU, the diner can bring in homemade Yorkshire themed treats or shop-bought favourites for us to try and share, these will be contributed as part of a Charity Bake Sale
- Yorkshire-themed Fancy Dress with prizes – wouldn’t be a party if we didn’t dress up! (be as creative as you like)
- Pud Inn Quiz with prizes for winning team
Sweet Fun(d)raising: All proceeds from our Yorkshire Pud Inn event will go as ever to Whirlow Hall Farm Trust and the Sheffield Hospital Charity.
• When: Saturday 13th September (starts 2pm – ends 4.30pm)
• Where: Endcliffe Park Cafe
• Price: £10 per person (goes to the Master Cutlers Challenge 2014)
• NOM size: 30-35 people
• Facebook event: Yorkshire Pud Inn Club
Ticket/Spoon Purchase Details
This is a ticketed event and places are very limited, Pud Inn tickets are £10 per person and will be available to purchase at the Rutland Arm’s bar from Monday 18th August or via email booking from 7.00am (emailing is advised). Sorry but I won’t be able to reserve tickets before this date. Please do look out for more event details on this blog, twitter by following the hashtag
#MissiesPudInn or by joining and liking our facebook event’s page.
Life’s no fun without being bonkers so guests are encouraged to arrive in FANCY ‘YORKSHIRE’ DRESS with delicious prizes awarded for the BEST DRESSED woman and man! – a charming ‘Fashion Parade will be put on showcasing all those arrived in dancy dress! – go on, the best people are BONKERS! :)
Hope to see you there, let’s stuff our faces on sticky puds, dress up, laugh lots and raise loads of cash for great causes! – Missie Cindz x
About Missie’s Pud Inn
Pud Inn’s GREAT! Support your local pub, local bakers, local talent AND brighten the community! What’s not to love!? It is a friendly and informal afternoon with other pudding enthusiasts from Sheffield and beyond – if you want to come alone and make new friends, then that’s fine too.