Happy Hour Pud Inn Menu
21 June 2013
Fill yourself on plates of goodness…
#MissiesPudInn Clubs are seasonal events I cook up to share with people the things I enjoy; puddings, building community and Sheffield. I can finally reveal the five puddings we will be serving to lucky diners who are able to join for Pud Inn this weekend. A massive thank you to all our talented and very generous local chefs, restaurants and bakers who all have been busy baking up a special alcohol themed pudding menu.
One thing’s for sure, your sweet tooth will be happy. Here we go….
- Course One: White Chocolate Mojito Cheesecake made by Carol Greene (twitter: @carolannpg)
- Course Two: Nonnas Tiramisu with Marsala and secret liquors made by Nonnas Italian Restaurant (twitter: @NonnasCucina) with thanks to Gian Bohan (@GianBohan)
- Course Three: Chocolate Eccy Road (with playful elements) made by Silversmith’s Creative Chef, Lee Simon Mangles (twitter: @LeeSimonMangles / @Silversmiths)
- Course Four: Gateau Breton and its drunken friends made by the Rutland Arm’s Chef Mike (twitter: @MoonlitPanda)
- Course Five: French Martini Cheesecake made by Fiona of Very Delicious Cheesecakes (twitter: @Very_Delicious_)
I’ve always believed it’s important to know who’s cooked the food you’re eating. I’m really pleased that Carol, Chef Lee, Chef Mike and Fiona are all able to join us tomorrow so please do say hello to them. Let them know what you think of their courses. Nonnas are super busy in their restaurant for the lunchtime shift but I’m sure will be keeping an eye out for pics and tweets.
Be a sweet social buddy
Look out for our pudding pictures and live updates. I also encourage diners to do lots of LIVE tweeting using the hashtag #MissiesPudInn and to share photographs online. We’ll all be super busy dishing up courses and it’s always fun to check out diner’s pictures afterwards :) Make all your friends super jealous and want you to take them to the next Sheffield Pud Inn Club!
There will be also a Twitter Pud Inn Competition with the Rutland Arms. Tweet and share your love for puddings using the twitter hashtag #MissiesPudInn for a chance to WIN a complimentary hearty meal and drink at the Rutland Arms. Our most enthusiastic Pud Inn tweeter will be chosen on Monday and provided a good feeding as a thank you for their support.
A note to diners: feel free to bring tupperware as we don’t like to see delicious homemade goodness going to waste. Do make sure you try everything too but if you feel the waistband tightening, stop and take some home for later.
We’ll see you at or just before 2pm. Get yourself a drink at the bar then make your way upstairs! I’ll be there to greet you, thank you in advance for not being late – Missie Cindz :)